Rise Of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Of Nations

Forum for Rise Of Nations -Help -Tournaments -Matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for a challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theows

Waiting for a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 am

hallo, I'm from Germany and I still play RoN regularly along with a friend. We are accepting challenges (we use the Thrones n Patriots expansion).

The match shall be played in the Big Huge map (no matter the number of players), fast, ancient > gunpowder age, free pause, conquest victory (no wonder or territory).

Reply to this post if you consider yourself able to beat us, fair and square, and we'll arrange the game.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFreeZ

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

I'd be up for a game, but I'm an intel mac user... are the people on this site all windows?
Back to top Go down
theows

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Unfortunately, I'm current using Windows XP, but I intent to acquire a Mac Book shortly
Back to top Go down
lachey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 am

hello im looking to find someone to play ron online with i have windows xp also ron gold. if your interested what times do you play and how many other people are there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise Of Nations :: Rise of Nations :: Add you questions here !!!-
Jump to: